- Spectrum Project Directors and Assistant Directors work together to plan, develop and teach the content of the Spectrum Project from the ideas of the performers. Together, Directors and Asst. Directors lead activities in their area for each rehearsal.
- Dance & Movement
- Support Staff Members provide support to directors, buddies and performers to help them have a successful and enjoyable time at rehearsals. These descriptions represent areas students are studying. Not certified professional positions.
- Occupational Therapy Intern
- Speech Language Pathology Intern
- Special Education Intern
- Staff positions are paid positions.
- In addition to Saturday rehearsals, Spectrum Project Directors, Asst. Directors and Support Team Staff meet outside of rehearsals to plan.
- UNI students can not work over 20 hours a week for UNI. Spectrum Project will take 5 hours of work each week. Other campus jobs would need to be 15 hours or less.
- Project Training will be 2-5pm on Jan. 12, 2020 at Lincoln Elementary in Cedar Falls. Use the 7th St. entrance located at the corner of 7th St. and Franklin St.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Every Saturday during the spring semester
- Report time is 11:30 AM. Total time commitment is 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Lincoln Elementary in Cedar Falls (corner of Franklin St. and 7th St.).
- Rehearsals are from 1:00-2:30pm. See calendar for all dates.
- All rehearsals except April 4 & 6 are at Lincoln Elementary in Cedar Falls. Use the 7th St. entrance located at the corner of 7th St. and Franklin St.
- April 14 (Thursday) - UNI GBPAC Dress Rehearsal, 6:00-7:30pm - Buddies report 5:15. All groups have different report times. Click here for report times
April 18 (Sat.) - UNI GBPAC Dress Rehearsal, 10:00am-noon - Buddies report 9:15. NOTE CHANGE OF TIME TO MORNING!!!
April 19 (Sun.) 2:00 PM Performance at UNI GBPAC - Performers report 1:45, Buddies report 1:15