- Spectrum Project Directors and Assistant Directors work together to plan, develop and teach the content of the Spectrum Project from the ideas of the performers. Together, Directors and Asst. Directors lead activities in their area for each rehearsal.
- Dance & Movement
- Support Staff Members provide support to directors, buddies and performers to help them have a successful and enjoyable time at rehearsals. These descriptions represent areas students are studying. Not certified professional positions.
- Occupational Therapy Intern
- Speech Language Pathology Intern
- Special Education Intern
- Staff positions are paid positions.
- In addition to Saturday rehearsals, Spectrum Project Directors, Asst. Directors and Support Team Staff meet outside of rehearsals to plan.
- UNI students can not work over 20 hours a week for UNI. Spectrum Project will take 5 hours of work each week. Other campus jobs would need to be 15 hours or less.
- Spring semester
- Saturdays, 11:30 - 3:30 PM
- Lincoln Elementary in Cedar Falls (corner of Franklin St. and 7th St.).
- Rehearsals are from 1:00-2:30pm.
- See Calendar for all dates